Monday 26 November 2012

Hoarding Up at 21 Dundas Square

Hoarding Up at 21 Dundas Square


I happened to be out shopping with my buddy yesterday at the Eaton Centre, and as we were walking back to the parking lot on Church Street, I noticed that the hoarding had gone up for 21 Dundas Square. This is one of the more controversial projects in the City Right now, as part of the project involves the demolition of some historic structures. I assume the hoarding I saw, was for the demolition of the existing structures on the lot before sales are initiated for the Condo Development to Follow.

Unfortunatly I didn't catch a photo of the hoarding or demolition as I was walking by, because I was with my friend, and didn't have time to stop to take the photo. But trust, be the hoarding is there and it looks like demolition has begun.

Here is a picture of the proposed Condo Development.






Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

Location: 252 VICTORIA ST
TORONTO ON M5B 1V8

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 12 111476 FND 00 PP Accepted Date: Nov 12, 2012

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Foundation

Description: Part Permit - Proposal to construct a 40 sty condo with commercial on ground floor, 4 levels of below grade parking, and 336 dwelling units. 252 & 258 Victoria St and 21 Dundas Sq.

No comments:

Post a Comment